Downtown Seattle's Mod Pizza


You'll find super fast pizza really done right at Mod Pizza.  It was cheap, fast and really decent pizza that I'm still thinking about the next day.  The format is like fast food where you order at the counter but they make your pizza in a wood fired oven and its really thin so it bakes fast.  I love thin crust because I want my toppings to stand out and not be hidden by too much bread.  I meant to order the Mad Dog but ended up with something with mushrooms.  They made me a new pizza right away at no charge.  Mine had pepperoni, sausage and meatballs.  When they were plating my husband's pizza, a little fell off the plate so they also made him another pizza.  Lucky guy, he ended up with two BBQ Chicken pizzas, which is called the Caspian.  He devoured both of them with a Manny's beer which is on top.  The sad part about our meal was my red wine.  There was only two ounces in the cup.  I don't know what's going on there and I hope it was a mistake.  Talk about a tease.  There were about three sips of wine and I hope that's not their standard pour.  But besides that, I loved the pizza and the costumer service!

My husband's cup of beer and the small amount of wine I was served. 

We also shared a Simple Salad-asiago cheese, red peppers and lettuce. 

My Mad Dog Pizza.

A boy after my own heart.  My son, reaching for a pepperoni slice.  He shares my love of food and enjoys eating and trying new foods.

My husband's Caspian Pizza- BBQ Chicken Pizza. 

Click to add a blog post for MOD Pizza on Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts