A Senior Portrait Session at Steel Lake Park

Here are some of my favorite shots from a senior session with Steven at Steel Lake Park. Whew, a lot of "S's"! Anyway, we lucked out with the weather and it didn't rain.  So I breathed a huge sigh of relief and started shooting.  The lake was nice with homes around it and a park.  Which meant lots of trees and nice backdrops for us.  The session took an hour and as usual I had a blast.  The time flew and I got some nice portraits of Steven.  His favorite color is yellow so when we spotted the yellow bench I just had to have him pose on it.  We concluded the shoot with a Jordan jump in the air.  Cause sometimes you just gotta jump. 











Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts